About the Reno NORML Mixer
Its time to celebrate the NEW Reno NORML chapter! You folks have always been supportive with our dispensary and now we hope to partner with you to launch our local NORML chapter!
Nevada NORML had a very successful year educating Nevadans across the state on cannabis and making changes to necessary marijuana laws. Our Las Vegas NORML chapter has been operating across Southern Nevada for 3 years and we felt strongly it’s time to bring the same experiences to Northern Nevada communities with the inception of Reno NORML! We are pleased to host the 1st Reno NORML Mixer & Fundraiser to introduce everyone to our organization and volunteers and hope you or your brand can take part.
Below is the information regarding the Reno NORML Community mixer and how you can be involved. We also have highlighted a few of our proudest accomplishments to share with your leadership team so they know how their donation would be impacting the community. We are an all-volunteer 501c3 non-profit organization and can issue a receipt if needed for tax purposes. If you would like to participate, please reply with “Yes, count me in” and let us know the best way to pay using cash, card or check.
Date: Saturday, January 25th, 7pm-10pm
Location: Hookava, 100 N Arlington Ave in Reno, NV
Food: Catering provided at different stations
● $200 min sponsorship toward catered food station
● Product & swag donations towards prizes and raffles
Fun: Guests will be able to indulge in hookah on us, utilize a cash bar, and learn more about what NORML is and our role in Nevada communities
Guest Entry: $12 donation on Eventbrite (a great way to bring a friend!)
Attendees: 70+ cannabis community consumers and industry leaders
Highlights and Accomplishments by Nevada NORML
● Hosted 15 successful educational meetings across Nevada, with more than 100 attendees at each in Las Vegas
● Lobbying in Carson City to help pass:
○ AB 132 – Disallowing pre-employment discrimination against cannabis consumers. Additionally, AB 192 – Record sealing for some marijuana-related crimes. Finally, SB 433 – Expanding conditions for medical cannabis patients.
Nevada NORML participated in many activities. We held protest & rally to oppose AB 533, which eliminated the social use of cannabis. Additionally, Nevada NORML distributed over 2500 products to patients, veterans, and seniors through our “Patient Voucher Program” for $1.
● We Implemented and developed the Reno NORML Chapter
● Nevada NORML lobbied in Washington DC in September to support the following initiatives. The MORE Act, the Veterans Safe Harbor Act, the Fair and Federal Drug Testing Act, and the Safe Banking Act.
We Acquired over 2000 signed letters from constituents supporting these bills. Additionally, Nevada NORML held Town Hall meetings in rural areas to educate the community on cannabis. We also organized Virtual Lobby Day to support the Veterans Safe Harbor Act. Finally, we hosted and organized all educational panels for Reno Cannabis Convention & CBD.io.
● Invited on Laura Ingraham (Fox News) to discuss the passing of AB 132
● Madisen Saglibene, Executive Director of LV and NV NORML named Activist of the Year by National NORML
About OMG THC
OMG THC is on a mission to provide the Nevada Cannabis market with the highest quality edibles and concentrates.
Our products are simple and they are great. From the cannabis oils, we use to the packaging and the varieties of our products. Our edibles are damn delicious – if we wouldn’t want to eat them we aren’t going to sell them to anyone else.
Our concentrates are NEVER cut with anything – period! We use top of the line C-Cell hardware – always. And because OMG THC is a state-licensed Cannabis product producer, you can rest assured that every product will be held to high standards for quality and purity.
Ultimately, our goal is to make to identify niches in the market that aren’t being met by other companies and not only fulfill those needs but make the best edibles and concentrates possible!
Looking for Assistance With a Blog Campaign?
If you’re looking for an experienced and trustworthy team to execute a successful blog campaign, the staff at Wonder Web Development is here to help. We take pride in our work, care about our clients, and love to see you succeed. After all, your success is a reflection on us.
Additionally, you can reach out to us by phone (call & text) at 775-527-3618, or by email at Consults@WonderWebDevelopment.com.